The H2.0-3.5A series is designed for ergonomics and convenience, making it easier for operators of most sizes to stay comfortable during operation.
- Large step size is 65% larger than leading competitors.
- Flip-up arm rest offers unobstructed access during ingress and egress.
- Spacious workplace with large floor, allows operators freedom of movement to remain comfortable during operation.
- Dynamic seat adjustment accommodates a wide range of operator shapes and sizes.
- Foot-activated, hand-released parking brake requires less effort than a hand-applied brake.
- A standard, full-color touchscreen display provides quick and easy access to vital truck information.
Keep costs under control with reduced service times. High quality components and design reduces the amount of maintenance and technician labour required per truck. Class leading fuel economy results in savings every hour of operation. *Diesel fuel consumption according to VDI EN16796. H2.5A with VDP hydraulic pump verses Linde H2.5D and Toyota 56-8FD25F
Excellent visibility gives you the ability to clearly see your surroundings. Other forklifts trucks, robotics, pedestrians and other vehicles are hazards to be avoided. Clear visibility is key to help avoid incidents and damage.
The optional Dynamic Stability System (DSS) works with the operator to promote operating best practices and provides audible and visual alerts that can be logged through the standard Hyster Tracker® telemetry system.
Optional operator assistance features, such as integrated object and proximity detection systems, provide alerts and automatically adjust truck performance based on real-time conditions to help reinforce proper operating practices and maintain productivity.
The optional maintenance-free DSS solution helps to reduce the likelihood of tip overs and reminds operators of safe operating practices by monitoring operating conditions and automatically limiting truck functionality when potentially unsafe conditions are detected.
To take your operational safety to the next level, pair the optional DSS with a professional grade forklift training program and optional Hyster Tracker telematics. When you start operators with a solid training foundation, put Hyster DSS technology in play, and enable supervisors with Hyster Tracker to monitor operator performance in real time, you have the right tools to improve safety in your work environment.